Help Us Reach the Ultimate Level & Go for Gold
You may join by level. Each level has an incentive linked to it.
Payments are accepted via CashApp, Zelle, cash, check, and credit card.
Payment is due at the time of registration.
Why Should You Join?
As a member of our IA Ultimate family, PTA Membership is a requirement. As part of the PTA general body, you will be given the opportunity to have a voice, have PTA voting rights, on become of member in MemberHub, where you will receive your PTA membership card which gives you access to various perks, and last but not least, you get to help make a difference at your child(ren)’s school. So why not join and become an ultimate PTA member.
Who Can Join?
Anyone can join the IA PTA (students, parents, teachers/staff, administration, grandparents, friends, community members, etc.
How to join the IA PTA:
· Complete the IA PTA Membership form by clicking on the link below
· Each parent/guardian, Teacher/Staff, etc. must complete an IA PTA Membership form regardless of payment method. If you use Zelle or CashApp, you will still have to complete the form.
· A form is required individually if you are joining on the Student level ($10) or Parent/Teacher/Staff level ($20).
· If you are joining on the Family or higher level ($30+), all members must be named on the form.
· Choose a payment method and submit payment accordingly. You will need proof of payment to show to the administration i.e., paper receipt, CashApp or Zelle receipt.
· Choose your level of support. The items associated with each level of support will be handed out during the first and second week of school.
· Once you have signed up, your information will be uploaded in the PTA MemberHub database, and you will receive an e-mail asking you to create an account. Once the account has been created, you will have access to your membership card.
· Once you have created your account in MemberHub, you will have access to all the available perks.
· You are now an official paid member of the IA PTA. Congratulations & Thank you for joining the IA PTA!
· PTA General body meetings will be held every 2nd Thursday of the month. There will be a link sent out to all families, as well as posted to our calendar on the IA website under PTA > Calendar.
· During the 2nd quarter, all paid PTA members will be asked to vote on a project that will help the students, teachers, and school in some form.
Click the link below to complete the IA PTA Membership Form
*Membership is required by all parental guardians per parent/guardian. You may join at the general level or one of the tier levels.*
Include a note with first and last name(s) for each parent/guardian.
Make payable to Imhotep Academy PTA. Include first and last name if different from the name on the check.